This is a big question and is very important to understand if entrepreneurship is for you.
Many experts have explained what it means to be an entrepreneur and every expert has a different opinion.
In this blog i will be writing my opinion about the qualities an entrepreneur should posses.
It is very important to understand if entrepreneurship is meant for you.
Well, it is really not easy to understand entrepreneurship. So, below are 5 qualities which i believe an entrepreneur must have.
1. The most important point is to know your capacity to start a business. If you are well aware of your capabilities, your strength and weaknesses then it is easy for you to decide if you could really do a business.
2. Knowledge of the industry: One should have proper knowledge of the type of industry chosen to do business on. In fact, one should be expert in that particular field and should be able to work alone towards the output.
3. Innovator: Creativity is something which differentiates your product from the others. One should be able to innovate something new using his creativity to bring out something new in the marketplace.
4. Self sustainable: It is an ability to take care of things without any external help. Being an entrepreneur, one should be able to fix things without anybody’s help. This way, one will be able to understand and learn more about the business and its problems.
5. Stubbornness: This is something which makes one an entrepreneur. Stubbornness is the best attitude of an individual. This shows how focused is one on his goals. It is something which makes you work on the same thing over and over again, even when it doesn’t work. After all, your greatest success lies directly behind your greatest challenge.