Who doesn’t want a designer outfit at a very cheap price or free of cost, Or enhance the beauty of Dressing table? Well, DIY is something which can fulfill your wish.
DIY is very trendy nowadays. Everybody is into it. There are many channels on DIY crafts, fashion & best out of waste. Every DIY is unique and everybody has something new to show. I find all these very auxiliary.
I relish the liberation of doing things by myself. I have a habit of amassing waste materials. I don’t let my mom throw anything. I always endeavor to do something incipient from the waste. I have a good amassment of waste materials from biscuit boxes to saccharine box & chocolate boxes. Tissue rolls and many other types of boxes and plastics which we get from edible stuff.
It is fun to do crafting in leisure time. It feels so good when i sit in my small studio, record my arts and crafts videos and do other fashion DIYs which i don’t record but i do it and wear it on daily basis.
In this article im going to share some of my ideas on DIY fashion and Crafts which will enhance the beauty of your bedroom and wardrobe.
#1. An outer coat from not in use veil.
Nowadays, an outer coat from veil is very trendy. Virtually in all the DIY channels you get to see this. But, everybody has their unique conceptions to present. The DIY which I’m going to show is marginally different and a little funky. Follow the injuctive instructions meticulously to get the desired outer coat.
1. A veil or Stole (Duppatta)
4. Embroidery beads and pearls (Optional)
5. Left over laces
6. Sewing machine for stitching (Optional) If you are not too habituated with a sewing machine, do not use it. Use the alternate method shown in the video.
1. Check if the veil is presentable.
2. Remove the stain or cut it down
3. Veil should have sufficient fabric to make a shrug of your size
4. Mark the right and wrong sides.
5. Shred the edges if the thread has come out.
6. Note down the measurement of your shoulder and armhole
1. Take a newspaper, mark the shoulder and armhole and cut it as per the instruction shown in the video below.
Step 1: Marking
Step 2: Cutting
Step 3: Front cutting
Note: Fourfold the fabric and measure the shoulder. If your shoulder is 14 inches, then you should take half (7 inches while mark) Then leave some 3 inches extra fabric for stitching.
2. Then take the veil, place the newspaper on it and cut. (This way you will save your fabric from getting spoiled)
3. Start stitching as per the instruction shown in the video.
#2. An organizer from waste material
1. Sweet box or any cardboard
2. Hot glue
3. Cello tape
5. Colour paper
6. Scale and marker
Step 1: Take the cardboard and mark the length and breadth as per your desire.
Step 2: Then cut two small pieces of equal size to attach in top and bottom of breadth area and two bigger pieces to attach on both the sides of length area.
Step 3: Attach all the sides with cello tape. Then cut one more piece to attach the length, area along with the other and attach with cello tape. Then, with the help of fevicol paste a paper on the box hiding the cello tape.
Step 4: See in the video below:
Let me know how did you like both the crafts!