Follow all the instructions
1. A veil or Stole (Duppatta)
4. Embroidery beads and pearls (Optional)
5. Left over laces
1. Check if the veil is presentable.
2. Remove the stain or cut it down
3. Veil should have sufficient fabric to make a shrug of your size
4. Mark the right and wrong sides.
5. Shred the edges if the thread has come out.
6. Note down the measurement of your shoulder and armhole
1. Take a newspaper, mark the shoulder and armhole and cut it as per the instruction shown in the video below.
Step 1: Marking & Cutting
As you can see the above image has vertical lines. But, we have to do marking horizontally.
Note: Fourfold the fabric and measure the shoulder. If your shoulder is 14 inches, then you should take half (7 inches while mark) Then leave some 3 inches extra fabric for stitching.
2. Then take the veil, place the newspaper on it and cut. (This way you will save your fabric from getting spoiled)
Watch the complete video and follow the instructions to get exact look.